- A 300 USD non-refundable deposit is required for a confirmed reservation.
- The full balance is due 30 days prior to check-in, paid by credit card, check or cash.
- Minimum age to check in is 25 year
- For card payments – a 4% convenience fee will be added by our outside debit/credit card processor.
- Please make checks out to Lemon Bay Vacations LLC and send them to 2580 North Beach Road, Englewood FL 34223
- For cancellations 30 days to 3 days prior to arrival you can use your payment as a credit towards a future stay up to 1 year from the original arrival date.
- No-Shows or early departures will not get a refund nor a credit towards a future stay.
- Due to our location, we are occasionally subject to inclement weather or Red Tide, which is out of our control. In the event that one of these occurs during your stay, the usual cancellation policy will apply to an early departure.
- In event of a hurricane, we will only provide refunds if the governor declares a state of emergency for our area.
- You will receive an email with self-check-in instructions with a key box code a few days prior to arrival. You will also get a cell phone number to call for any problem while on property.
- Check-in is anytime after 3 pm. Unauthorized early check-in will be fined $250 USD.
- You might be able to arrange early check in for a 50 USD fee – please contact us by email.
Check-out is 10 am sharp and unauthorized early late check out after 10 am will be fined $250 USD. You might be able to arrange for a late check out ($50 USD fee) – please contact us by email.
- Shut off fans, lights and air conditioning.
- Wash any dirty dishes.
- Sweep floors of all sand as best as possible.
- Take all trash to cans near shed (not taking your trash out will result in a $50 USD fee ).
- Empty refrigerator of ALL food. Either take it with you or throw it in trash.
- Leave the key on the coffee table and lock the apartment.
- Not leaving the home in a reasonable tidy condition might result in an additional cleaning fee. The fee may range from $50 to $100 USD.
A credit card number will be held after check-out as security if any damage occurs.
PLEASE SEE OUR HOUSE RULES IN THE BINDER PROVIDED IN YOUR UNIT.
The Island House ownership and management hopes that your stay with us is relaxing and enjoyable. Here is some important information you need to know about staying with us.
Quiet hours are from 11 pm until 7 am. Please keep the noise level to a minimum with a respect to other guests. We discourage guests from playing loud music or having parties on our property.
Parking – please place the parking pass you will find in your apartment upon check-in visible behind your windshield ( max.2 per unit ). If you are planning to bring a boat and/ or trailer please let us know in advance as we do have limited parking. If you fail to get authorization by management to bring a boat and/or trailer you might have to leave our parking lot due to limited capacity.
- Please keep all windows and doors closed when the air conditioning is on. Keep the air above 75°. Please raise the temperature setting and shut off all ceiling fans whenever you leave the apartment for an extended period. You can also heat with the ac – just change the mode.
- Kitchen: every unit has a full kitchen with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker ( filter), cookware, silverware. Units 1 and 4 do have a dishwasher.
- We do not allow pets. Bringing a pet will result in eviction and a 350 USD fine.
- This is a non-smoking property. Smoking in your unit will result in a 250 USD fine.
- Lost keys carry a $50 replacement fee.
- Exceeding max. occupancy will result in an eviction as well as an additional charge.
- The property owner or his employees shall have the right to enter the unit at reasonable hours if needed. As much notice as possible will be given to our guests except for emergencies. If the guests are not available the owner or his manager may enter without guest’s approval. The guests will be advised.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping
- If you are staying more than 3 days we will give you clean towels in exchange for the used towels. Please make arrangements with housekeeping or text us and we will make arrangements.
- If you are staying 2 weeks or longer we can replace your sheets. Please make arrangements with housekeeping or email/text us.
- The initial supply of disposable items (toilet paper, soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, etc.) is to be replaced by you as needed.
- Trash – please take out trash frequently to avoid bugs and ants. The trash cans are on the parking lot behind the white fence.
- Lounge chairs may be taken onto the beach but must be returned to the wood deck before sunset.
- Please do not block lounge chairs or dining tables unless you use them
- Blankets & bath towels are not to be used on the beach – except for the beach towels provided.
- Each unit has beach chairs and 1 umbrella to take to the beach. You are responsible for this equipment.
- Please try to leave the sand outside the apartment. Do not flush sand down the shower or sink…it will clog our system.
- Sea turtle nesting season is May 1st until October 31st and during this season all units facing the beach must keep blinds closed at dusk. No lights, lamps, flashlights on the patio or on the beach so that hatchlings and nesting sea turtles do not become disoriented.
- No fires or fireworks are permitted on the beach.
- Barbecues with propane are available for your use. Please clean them when you are done using them. Call us if the propane is empty.
- You do have a cell phone number to call us should there be any problem while on property. This number is not for reservations. We will do our best to help you asap.
- We do provide free wifi as a courtesy to our guests. As we are on an island the wifi is not as fast as you might be used to from your home but it is the best we can get out there. It is not fast enough for streaming but works for all other purposes. You will find the password in the front of the binder inside your unit.