The Island House ownership and management hopes that your stay with us is relaxing and enjoyable. Here is some important information you need to know about staying with us.
- The initial supply of disposable items (toilet paper, soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, etc.) are to be replaced by you as needed.
- We have an on-site laundry room for your use. Cost is $2.00 per load.
- Blankets & towels are not to be used on the beach.
- Lounge chairs may be taken onto the beach, but must be returned to the wood deck before sunset.
- Barbecues are available for your use. Please clean them when you are done using them.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 10:00am. Early check-in or late check-out, if available, is $50.
- Please keep all windows and doors closed when the air conditioning is on. Keep the air above 75°. Please raise the temperature setting and shut off all ceiling fans whenever you leave the apartment for an extended period.
- Each additional guest will be charged at a rate of $40/night or $200 weekly. Day Guests are discouraged. If you must have day guests, you will be charged $20 per day/guest (adult or child).
- Small pets are welcome with managers prior approval. Pet fee is $10 per night or $50 per week with a $100 refundable security deposit.
- Smoking is permitted in a designated area only, on the left side of the deck at round table. Please place all cigarette butts in the silver can and sand bin. Please DO NOT smoke in other areas or leave cigarette butts anywhere else on the property.
- We don’t charge a cleaning fee. Please leave the apartment as clean as you found it (or you may pay a $50 cleaning fee).
- Shut off fans, lights and air conditioning.
- Wash any dirty dishes.
- Sweep floors of all sand as best as possible.
- Take all trash to cans near shed.
- Empty refrigerator of ALL food. Either take it with you or throw in trash.
- Leave the key on the coffee table and lock the apartment.
- Call us at 941-474-5019 when you are ready to leave.
A credit card number will be held after check-out as security if any damage occurs.